Phang Nga Bay Sailing Tour | PhuketFull day sailing trip from Phuket, exploring beautiful Phang Nga Bay
Full Day Phuket Sailing Tour
- 1 Day Sailing Tour [08:00am till ~17:30–18:30pm]
- Visit lagoons, Koh Phanak cave and a ‘haunted pirate lair’ in beautiful Phang Nga bay
- Taxi pickup from your resort/hotel (*for Phuket’s popular areas)
- Includes lunch, refreshments and national park fees
- Maximum 10 adults per trip
- Adults 3,500 baht, children 2,000 baht
Sailing Trip Description
Picked up from your hotel at ~08:00 am, we board one of Phuket Sail Tours’ boats for a one day exploration of stunning Phang Nga bay.
We’ll be sailing aboard either ‘Sakai’ – a 33ft sloop or ‘Moontide’ which is a larger 42ft rigger. Both boats are comfortable, with onboard bathroom, kitchen and saloon. Trip numbers are kept to a maximum of ten adults to ensure there is plenty space so everyone enjoys a great day out.
The sailing tour heads into Phang Nga bay where we’ll see spectacular limestone formations. We’ll explore tropical lagoons and Koh Phanak cave, plus visit a ‘haunted pirate lair‘!
We’ll stop for lunch on a quiet beach enjoying a picnic of fantastic Thai cuisine including fresh seafood purchased from local fishermen en-route. There are opportunities for swimming, relaxing on the beach or exploring the tropical scenery.
Finally we return sail back to Phuket where you’ll be dropped back at your hotel by around 18:00.
+66 (0)87 897 0492
Phuket Sail Tours Co., Ltd. 199/20 Moo 5, T. Srisoonthorn A. Thalang, Phuket 83110, Thailand